 Star Wars / 8549
    Re: who's feelin the black pack? —Jeff Jardine
   (...) Right on. I'd suggest they are delving in WAY too much. Suggesting that TLG make different coloured heads to represent "black heroes" in minifig form is imposing foolish Western Hemisphere PC politics upon a company based in a place that is (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: who's feelin the black pack? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Somehow, I suspect it's more like a homogeneous white society (Denmark) being completely clueless about the rest of the world. They chose yellow because that was the standard Lego color closest to their perception of "flesh". I don't see this (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)