 Star Wars / 8477
Re: Droid Transport?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:28:43 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Nicholas Fezie writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Michael Nelson writes:
Hey what movie is the Droid Transport in?  Is it a repulsorlift sled that can
tote a MTT rack around in EPI?  They have a picture of one of those in
Popular
Mechanics.

You are correct sir.  The Droid Transport was in Episode I for a few brief
seconds in the jungle with the MTT.  A little off-topic, good choice of
reading material, I love Popular Mechanics.

Just as a sidenote, the pictures in Popular Mechanics were the same one that
appeared in the "Episode I:  Incredible Cross-Sections" book, if you want to
get bigger versions of them.

eric