 Star Wars / 8469
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 22:42:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark D. McKean writes:
In article <FyuL8w.J5@lugnet.com>, "Gerry Venteicher"
<MRBEAR569@aol.com> wrote:

  The second thing that may be happening is that the original poster
  of this message has just played everyone for fools.  I am guessing
  that this IS the case.

Jorge is a known person to several AFOLs in the central OH area. He does
actually work for Target, and actually has access to this kind of
information. I trust his information, and I think you owe him an apology.
  I am not familiar with Jorge so I do not know the type of person he is.  I
can tell you one thing, I do not care if he made it up.  It was just an
opinion on my part.  Telling me I owe someone an apology for calling his bluff
is stupid.  Whether or not these sets are true does not affect me nor you in
our daily life, so who cares.  Jorge if that is your real name( relax I am
just kidding) if I offended you I am sorry, that is not my intension.  If your
post is factual I will buy the sets, if it was a story it was a good one.  You
fooled a lot of people.
Thanks,
Gerry