 Star Wars / 8417
    Re: Proposed Mini Alterations —Aaron West
   (...) Solo wears blue in a New Hope only, Empire and Jedi have Solo wearing Brown pants. Solo's only black pants were on Kenner's original figure in 1977. In Lego world, Solo with the Falcon has Blue with holster (correct), Solo with Skiff has (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Proposed Mini Alterations —Daniel Crichton
    (...) Brown (...) with (...) Damn, I'll just have to watch ANH yet AGAIN!! I felt sure it was black trousers - for the UK readers out there ;P Would be nice to see a version with Han wearing his Corellian Bloodstripes too, but I guess that's (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)