 Star Wars / 8353
Re: SW Books
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:24:50 GMT

You may be able to find this book on Amazon for $75. I got mine at that
price.

You should also look for Industrial Light and Magic: The Art of Special
Effects.

Many good photos in there as well, though Chronicles duplicates all of them,
I think.

~Mark

From: "Andrew Summersgill" <ajs@nospamblahblahblah.co.uk>

However, if it is film shots or artwork or detailed photographs of the
models - then I suggest you get a copy of The Star Wars Chronicles - it's
expensive (£100.00) but heavy and thick and definitely worth every penny.
If your budget doesn't quite stretch to this volume, then "The Art Of..."
books are good as well.

Andrew.