 Star Wars / 8339
    Anyone built a droid rack? —Dan Kees
   Ever since EP1 came out, I've been plotting to build a droid rack. Has anyone tried this with any success? I've gone through about 20 designs, and I just can't get a sturdy, working system that even remotely resembles the movie. It doesn't help that (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Anyone built a droid rack? —Kyle Keppler
      Ya mean like what is in the MTT? If so, I've done this. I hollowed out the space below the space where the droids are and added 2 more rows. So now it can hold 18 figs. I hope to get pictures in about 2 weeks. HTH -- kyle (URL)Ever since EP1 came (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Anyone built a droid rack? —Dan Kees
     That sounds cool...I would love to see pictures. What I'm really hoping, is to be able to make a rack that actually unfolds to deploy the droids. I haven't bought the MTT set yet. I figure to do what I want, I'm going to have to MOC it. Let us know (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)