 Star Wars / 8338
  Action S@H catalog missing sets

I finally got my GIOANL Action Shop@Home catalog and was a little taken aback at the way they've distributed the SW sets throughout the pages of the cat. Anybody else notice this? Really annoying, and it took me a moment to realize that they've (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Action S@H catalog missing sets

(...) the (...) hmmm.... it's been my experience that when they don't show sets they're probably discontinuing them... A scary thought, maybe I should stock up on Snowspeeders... -Bryan (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Action S@H catalog missing sets

(...) I hadn't noticed but your right that is really annoying. As for why some sets are not displayed I couldn't tell you. I wouldn't be supprised if the Gungan Sub and the Sith Infiltrator were discontinues soon. I think they are both slow movers (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)