 Star Wars / 8273
    Re: I realized I want Star Wars! —Richard Marchetti
   (...) If not the Naboo Swamp, get the Flash Speeder or the A-Wing. I like both of those quite a bit... -- Richard (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: I realized I want Star Wars! —Shiri Dori
   (...) The Flash Speeder is definitely a great, small set. Gives you a great feel for the "real" thing. And the pieces are great. I have two or three of those already (kinda lost track between all the sets I got from the Ames sale... thanks again for (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)