 Star Wars / 8230
    UCS TIE Interceptor have an Alternate Model? —Jim Stroot
   Does the TIE Interceptor come with instructions for an alternate model? I've seen scans of the X-Wing's alternate model so I'm guessing that the TIE does as well. Thanks, Jim (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: UCS TIE Interceptor have an Alternate Model? —Bryan Wong
   (...) The TIE Interceptor instructions have several pictures of an alternate model, but no step by step instructions... I haven't seen the X-Wing's booklet so I wouldn't be able to compare the two. Bryan (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)