 Star Wars / 8227
  Mirror image photos on Minifig set cards.

I was looking at the cards that come with the starwars minifig sets and I noticed some of the figures are Mirror imaged on the cards. Has anyone else notice this? I found the following to be backwards. Han Solo One of the Biker Scouts Darth Vador (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mirror image photos on Minifig set cards.

(...) Yes, I noticed this on the Han Solo card, but didn't look at the others. I also thought it was odd that the two bikerscouts had different card fronts, while all of the other sets (RR, Ninja, etc) have the same front for all of the figs. Ben (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)