 Star Wars / 822
  SW In Redmond, Tukwila Washington

The Zany Brainys have the SW in (both the Redmond and Tukwila store). Redmond is almost totally out (no big sets). Tukwila had one of each of the big sets until I got there. They have a number of smaller sets. So now I have one of each of the sets! (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)