 Star Wars / 8172
Re: Star Wars Contest Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 22:08:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Gordon writes:
Anyone know if the contest at http://www.slave-one.de/ is still running? I
sent in a couple of entries, and never got a reply, nor has the site changed
like a month! I'm holding back my better creations until I'm sure its still
going, including my Imp Shuttle!

Hi Chris,

sorry for the delay. I am writing some exams at the moment and had to put this
on hold for a while. I hope to get some time next week to update the site, as
there will be more entries that are waiting.
The contest is definatly running and will have my full attention from August
on.
Please excuse the long wait. I promise to improve updating times. I´ll post an
update here soon :)

Cheers

Ralph Döring (dö)