 Star Wars / 8162
    My first post & One cool thing about UCS sets —Chris Dadd
   First off - I can't believe it took me so long to find this board. Glad to be here. Anyway... One cool thing about the UCS sets (out of many). Standard Star Wars action figures (of the 3 3/4" variety) fit fairly nicely in the cockpits of the UCS (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)