 Star Wars / 815
    Anyone want to split a TIE/Y set? I want an extra Y —Ben Gatrelle
   If anyone is interested in doing a split of #7150 TIE/Y set please email me. I could go back to the store where I got my first set and they will probably have another. I'll ship someone all of the TIE pieces and Darth Vader if someone ships me all (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Anyone want to split a TIE/Y set? I want an extra Y —Ben Gatrelle
   correction: I can't even spell my own name... reply to: ben.gatrelle@bigfoot.com (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)