 Star Wars / 8072
  new sets when?

Does anyone know when tho expect the first hints of the next round of sets. Any speck of info would help stanch my impatience. Thank (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new sets when?

(...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new sets when?

(...) sets. Any (...) Well, unfortunately, it won't be until at least October, November until we get a hint. The new sets won't be in until at least December. Welcome to the waiting and impatience club! Scott S. -- Systems Administrator-Affiliated (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new sets when?

If you are willing to do a little probing/research, I've mentioned it a couple times. There is a company called Rock Tenn that makes and prints up the boxes. They make and print them 3 months prior to the release of the product, and they are located (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)