 Star Wars / 789
    SW at Super WalMart in Lancaster PA —Rob Doucette
   At noon today, they had 1 X-Wing, 3 - 4 Snow Speeders, and some Land Speeders and Speeder Bikes, no TIE Fighters at the Super Walmart Center in Lancaster, PA (Rt. 462 & 30). I also checked WalMart in York, 2 Big K-Marts in Lancaster (Fruitville Pike (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: SW at Super WalMart in Lancaster PA —Robert Farver
   (...) Heh, I'll keep you posted on Whitehall TRU and Walmart, as well as Easton Walmart. I've been going to these places almost every other day looking for them. The Easton Walmart has shelf stickers for the Landspeeder and Speeder Bikes, which (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)