 Star Wars / 786
    Starwars in at Zany Brainy in Rockville, Maryland! —Jeff Stembel
   I called the Zany Brainy on Rockville Pike, Maryland last night and was told they had some Starwars sets in. When I got there, it appeared that almost none had been purchased yet! I saw about a dozen+ each of the Speederbikes (7128), the Landspeeder (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.dc)