 Star Wars / 7743
RE: Australian Millenium Falcon Release Date and $$$ = IMPORTING necessity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 04:57:17 GMT

Are you SURE about the 10% increase....I think You'll find its actuall an
8-12% DECREASE with the GST...Making the set cost $324.00 [I thought it was
supposed to be less than that...If someone can find my list I posted of
RRP's earlier in the year in .loc.au  [I can't use the web/newsgroups at
work :( which is 1. why I can't thread messages, and 2. why I can't tell you
what message it was. [probably look in loc.au for whytcross and RRP]]]

Anyone interested in handling orders from this end [au]. [I'll do it if
no-one else will, but it'd probably be better if someone in Sydney did it,
as they're more central, and so over-all postage in Aus should be lower [and
quicker for parcels to arrive there]]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)