 Star Wars / 772
    Star Wars (were) at Zany Brainy in Raleigh, NC —Mike Walsh
   I was in Zany Brainy this morning in Raleigh, NC and spoke with the woman who worked there. They received a shipment last Friday and all were gone by Sunday. Nothing left this morning. BTW - when I drove up this morning there were at least 100 (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)