 Star Wars / 761
    Re: Some sets I'd like to see —Eric Joslin
   (...) Unless my memory is failing me, it was introduced in the original Dark Empire miniseries from Dark Horse Comics. It may have been in the sequel (Dark Empire II), or any books set after that time (Young Jedi novels). eric (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Some sets I'd like to see —Terry Keller
   (...) The only book I _know_ it is in is the "Guide to Vehicles and Vessels". <horntoot> Here is my version in plastic: (URL) -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)