 Star Wars / 7558
  Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts

WARNING: There's a grand amount of soap-boxing going on in this post. I've already posted these ideas before, but a long time ago ... ahh well, it's time to air out the attic, I guess. Please feel free to ignore me, I always do :) (...) I always (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts

(...) Irrelevant. I'm not saying "George should have done such-and-such to realize George's vision better"--I'm saying that George could have done such- and-such to make a better film. Whatever else it is, it is also a film. (...) Not really. He (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts

In lugnet.starwars, Dave Schuler writes: <snip> (...) because (...) "vision." To paraphrase a wise man, that depends greatly on your point of view. You may see it as an investment of your money. I think George sees it as his movie, and people happen (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)