 Star Wars / 7469
    Re: Star Wars 7159 Pod Racing Bucket has arrived. —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) They were at the Orlando LIC this week, and I got one, along with the 7190 Falcon and 7180/1 Darth Vader Tie Fighter AATs and MTTs were also in stock. I'll bring all to the 6/10 BAYLUG meeting Paul S (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Star Wars 7159 Pod Racing Bucket has arrived. —Frank Filz
   (...) Just got an e-mail today from The Construction Site, they have most of the new sets in (though only one race set was listed - but they may have already had some of the items in). (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)