 Star Wars / 7459
  Re: What UCS sets would like to see!

Well, I would like to see a battle droid control ship, and the queen's ship. I would also like to see a Sandcrawler with some Jawa's.. I wish they would make some stormtrooper minifig's....=o( Rex. (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What UCS sets would like to see!

(...) There was a pic around awhile back of Sandcrawler in an offical LEGO magizine. Does anybody what that was. A pre-production model, MOC, ??? Also, if they do a USC Slave 1, maybe we will get a Han in Carboite maxi-fig? I would bet on seeing an (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)