 Star Wars / 7439
    Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion —David Eaton
   (...) Well, I don't think I agree with the 'supposed to' part. I think OFTEN, character building is unpleasant, but I think it can be fun as well... ESPECIALLY when you can see the results. As someone else pointed out (James S. I think) he was (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion —James Simpson
   (...) Dave, I think that you have written the most concise and articulate statement regarding what is wrong with Lego today. I don't have a perfect analogy offhand, but being a fan of Lego these days is like watching an accident about to happen, or (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)