 Star Wars / 7426
Re: Princess Leia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 18:15:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Damian Garcia writes:

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
And, last I checked, the bidding was something like $17

That's insane!  I would go out and buy the Falcon before I would pay 17 for
ANY minifig!

--
--D M Garcia
http://www.geocities.com/dmglego/

My sentiments exactly.  Why pay 1/6 the cost of the MF for 1 fig, when you can
pay full price and get all 6 figs, and a ton of pieces.  So what if the model
sucks?  More pieces for the collection is ALWAYS a good thing.
-Chris