 Star Wars / 7306
    Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) I vote for SPUD or single purpose ugly decorative (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I think a SPUD is more like the trees or the li'l flowers... I don't really think of a cockpit window as a "decorative" element, though it is certainly a single purpose element. How about SPUC for single purpose ugly cockpit/canopy? Doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)