 Star Wars / 7257
7256  |  7258
Subject:
Star Wars Custom Lego Figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 14:33:00 GMT

Hello people,
Here are some extra characters I came up with in my tinkering hours.  I don't
have a photo yet so here's the descriptions:

1.  Bespin Luke.  One complete Rebel fighter tech from 7134, one blue bladed
lightsaber, and a Luke head and blond hair.  I prefer the new Luke head with
the Skiff 7104 (also used for young Obi-Wan on the Gungan Sub)

2.  Endor Princess Leia.  One female head & blue pants from 6326, Anakin's
arms and podracing helmet & goggles from 7131, and Endor Luke's torso from
7128.  Add a podracing helmet to your Luke Endor figure and put 'em both on
those extra Speeder Bikes we all have for a forest chase with your Biker
Scouts!

3.  Endor Rebel Commando.  Endor Luke's torso from 7128, brown pilot's helmet
and goggles from Adventurer series, one brown backpack from the old Imperial
Guards line, green legs and arms from 6326 and your choice of space gun.  For
the head I used Qui-Gon cause he's just so professional looking, nice beard
too.

4.  Hoth Han Solo.  One Arctic hood in blue, one Arctic backpack, grey pants,
a blue jacket (two pockets and a zipper up front, I can't remember where it
came from, could be the Time Cruiser's game I got from TRU on clearance?),
white gloves, one Han Solo head from the Skiff 7104, one spacegun and
macrobinoculars from 7130.  For a Tauntaun you could paint and modifiy a
Gungan Patrol if you are brave.

5.  The Emperor.  All of Darth Maul's cloths, hood and cape (just imagine him
running around without all that --ick--).  Grey hands and a Darth Vader head
finish him, just turn the Vader head a little so the scar is covered by his
hood.  Turn him into Sideous by adding a Luke Head from any 1999 Star Wars set
and yello hands.

6.  Naboo Pilot.  Any head you want with a communications mouthpiece, helmet,
goggles and jacket from 5925 Pontoon Plane, red hands, and red pants with
black waist.  Now Anakin has some help with those Droid Fighters.

7.  Easy Hoth Luke.  Just add a blue lightsaber and a Luke head to a Hoth
Rebel Soldier.

8.  Obi-Wan (Darth Vader/Death Star Duel).  Use the hood, cloak and pants from
young Obi-Wan with the head and torso from old Obi-Wan.

9.  Easy Jedi Luke.  Add hood and cloak from any Darth Maul to Jedi Luke from
the Skiff.  This also gives you a Final Duel Darth Maul (split him in half for
special effects!).

Those are some ideas, please feel free to critique these or add your own
suggestions.  This makes my Star Wars Lego Collection just a little more
exciting while I wait for the Millenium Falcon and whatever LEGO is working on
for 2001.

Have an excellent day y'all!
Aaron