 Star Wars / 7205
    Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets? —Shiri Dori
   (...) Hi David! I think that for now these are just rumors, so there's not much you can do to get them... sorry! -Shiri fut .SW (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

        Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets? —Robert Brunskill
   You can preorder two of the sets from mosespa.com, for $8 a set, or you can wait until June(?), which, word has it is when they'll ship anyhow, and order them from S@H for $5 a set. I was hoping someone who regularly calls S@H could confirm this? (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)