 Star Wars / 7204
Re: minifig bounty hunters?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 22:12:30 GMT

In lugnet.build.minifigs, Joel Kuester writes:
In lugnet.build.minifigs, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.build.minifigs, James Walker writes:
has anyone built any bounty hunters or assassins from star wars??

Well I don't have time to find it but I know someone built a Dengar fig at • one
point about a year ago.  I think they used the White Ninja hood?-sorry don't
know the offical name.  Then something with some beat up looking eyes and
scruffy torso with either tan or dkgray legs.

The White Ninja headdress really made the fig though.

Eric Kingsley

I've got a pic of this on my site.  Robert Martin made it.  I got this image
from FBTB, with Tim's permission.  Check it out at:
www.geocities.com/xcalabur18  Go to the "Others' Creations" sections.
-Chris