 Star Wars / 7139
    Re: UCS X wing Sticker solution... —Mark Sandlin
   Wha- give the set away? Egad! ~Mark (...) eventually (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: UCS X wing Sticker solution... —Jason Fabisch
   Scanning and scaling complete. I have placed it into a word file so anyone can use it. Anyone that wants them, email me. They are accurate to within a millimeter. The file is approximately 800k and two pages. I used a laser color printer to print (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)