 Star Wars / 7100
  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing Received Today: First Impressions

(...) Your scans will cover everything I can present picture-wise at the moment - the only digital camera I have access to is out on assignment with someone. I've got to stop procrastinating on getting my own. :-) Andrew (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing Received Today: First Impressions

(...) What is the alternate model? Scott A (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing Received Today: First Impressions

(...) Scott, I just eMailed you a scan of it. To everyone else, I'll post images tonight. Dave (jot and jab) xxx...xxx (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)