 Star Wars / 707
    Star Wars at Orlando Lego Imagination Center —Mike Walsh
   Just came back from the Orlando LIC where as someone else posted, they had LEGO Star Wars sets on the shelf. Should have gone over last night when I got into town because while I was in the store, they sold out of the Speeder Bikes. They sold out of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)