 Star Wars / 706
  Star Wars group not threading in Free Agent

Is anyone else having problems with the star wars newgroup not threading messages? I use Free Agent to read LUGNET and every other group I read is threading fine. This one is giving every single message it's own thread. Rob +---...---+ | Rob Farver (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars group not threading in Free Agent

Never mind, I figured out the problem. I had that group set to sort by subject for some strange reason. Rob +---...---+ | Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com | | (URL) | | (URL) | +---...---+ (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)