 Star Wars / 6916
    "The Saga Begins" by Weird Al - Funny! : ) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, Well, I am usually totally out of it, especially in terms of normal music circles, but I did hear this song this weekend, and it is a blast! Weird Al sings about Episode 1 in the tune of "American Pie." It's great. : ) Scott S. -- Scott E. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: "The Saga Begins" by Weird Al - Funny! : ) —Ben Roller
   (...) Check out (URL) to see the music video. It's from Al's "Running With Scissors" album that came out a few months ago. Ben Roller (Moved us over to o-t.fun since this is not Lego Starwars related) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)