 Star Wars / 6915
Re: MTT and AAT in stores yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:55:22 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Johnston writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jason Fabisch writes:

Still waiting so I can use my coupons and stuff.  Anyone seen them yet?

If those are the TRU Coupons, they expired on 4/22...I was driving around
to various TRUs hoping they'd have the MTT but no such luck.

No, they are not TRU coupons.  I have a trav. check which I am saving for
these two sets and a $5 rebate from Lucasarts for purchasing the widescreen
version of Episode 1.  Still looking for them though.

Jason F.