 Star Wars / 6884
  Same species?

I have a question for you true Star Wars fans. Is Gasgano and the Jedi Counsel member with the really long neck part of the same species? I was looking through a book and saw a striking resemblance. (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Same species?

I was actually wondering the same thing. However, it turns out the Jedi Master, Yarael Poof, is a Quermian and Gasgano is a Xexto. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)