 Star Wars / 6849
    MTT in Stores? —Kyle Keppler
    Do you guys know if the MTT is available in stores yet? It looks great but if I could get at Wal Mart or some wher I could get It cheaper. -Kyle (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MTT in Stores? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Kyle, if you're in the US then S@H is your best bet--it'll cost $3 more (they don't charge tax, so you save that) but it comes to your door. However, the person on the phone who took my MTT order said that she'd had reports of them being (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MTT in Stores? —Kyle Keppler
     (...) The reason I wanted to know is because I have a couple of gift cards that I can use at the different stores. And I live in Atlanta Ga. So if you know if and when It may appear at my local store contact me. -Kyle (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MTT in Stores? —Michael Perri
   (...) Well I live in Kenosha, WI or the south eastern corner of the state. I was a little bit crazy last night and practically drove to every Meijer's store and Wal-Mart from Kenosha to South Bend. There is no AAT or MTT. I put about 300 miles on my (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)