 Star Wars / 677
676  |  678
Subject:
Toys R' Us warehouse still empty...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 14:49:10 GMT

Just went to TRU.  I asked them to check stock on all the SW sku's.  Still no
show so I asked them to check the warehouse.  Nothing there yet either.
Usually when the warehouse gets them, its about 2 weeks around here before the
stores get them.  I also called Zainy Brainy.  As luck would have it, there
was someone there from the home office.  I asked them when they were
expecting.  He told me that they are not due to receive them until around the
middle of April.  After I told him that Wal-Mart stores in MA were already
receiving them and that is how I know they will be here very soon, he told me
that the Zainy Brainy chain was on a high demand list and won't get any until
April.  What I gathered from this was that ZB wants a lot of them and wont
take a partial shipment.  They want all their chains to receive lots of them
and not just a trickle every now and then.  So they are waiting until April.
Hmmm.

Jason F.