 Star Wars / 6763
    Any idea when they will hit the stores? —Jason Fabisch
   I have a gift certificate I have been waiting to use and some coupons from the video purchase. Jason F. Hey, when are the results from this months questions to Lego to be posted? (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Any idea when they will hit the stores? —Tim Saupé
   I'm assuming you're talking to me. The latest info I have on release dates is May for the AAT, MTT and UCS X-Wing. The UCS TIE, Pod bucket and Falcon then follow in June. As for ask LEGO, I am currently having difficulties in dealing with them, but (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)