 Star Wars / 6754
Re: YT-1300 Variant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:50:44 GMT

----------
From: "Michael Perri" <zerog270@aol.com>
To: lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: YT-1300 Variant
Date: Mon, Apr 10, 2000, 8:22 PM

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Gary,

Hello all,

when the falcon comes out i'm buying 2,one to build as the falcon and
one to build the outrider(dash rendar's ship)

Indeed. I wads thinking in those same lines. I think the Falcon would be a
better Outrider than a true Falcon.

Scott S.
I think we should have some sort of a vote on this because I was thinking the
exact same thing.  I planned on building my first lego bought MF and placing
it next to my home built lego MF.  Then I would laugh hysterically for 1/2 an
hour, throw the lego bought MF at my wall and then build the Outrider so I can
compare the two.  And the outrider would be about the same scale too.  I think
there should be some sort of contest, build an outrider out of MF pieces, that
would be cool.  So does anyone want to host this contest?

-Mike

I won't host it but I might enter!

from
your Friendly builder Gary