 Star Wars / 675
    Taun-Taun —Jaco van der Molen
   Hi all, This weekend I made the Taun-Taun from the picture at that site. I have put some of my own ideas in it, so LMKWYT. See (URL) for details and instructions! Photo's are comming! Greetingz... Sjaacko (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Taun-Taun —Jaco van der Molen
   I have put the Photo's on the page! (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)