 Star Wars / 6749
    The AAT Is In My Hands!!! —Dave Lovelace
   Well, it actually arrived! Lego has indeed shipped the 7155 AAT to me today. For those of you calling the other Shop@Home numbers, I have a better one for you to call RIGHT NOW and get your own AAT's. I called back five minutes ago to make sure I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars) !

        Re: The AAT Is In My Hands!!! —Andrew Pruette
   (...) Thanks for the headsup! I just called and was told that both 7155 and 7184 are in stock, 7159 was backordered until 5/31 as you mention above. Andrew (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)