 Star Wars / 6749
  The AAT Is In My Hands!!!

Well, it actually arrived! Lego has indeed shipped the 7155 AAT to me today. For those of you calling the other Shop@Home numbers, I have a better one for you to call RIGHT NOW and get your own AAT's. I called back five minutes ago to make sure I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: The AAT Is In My Hands!!!

(...) Thanks for the headsup! I just called and was told that both 7155 and 7184 are in stock, 7159 was backordered until 5/31 as you mention above. Andrew (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)