 Star Wars / 670
669  |  671
Subject:
Thank You Jeff J. for Tewksbury Alert!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 17:43:30 GMT

Thanks Jeff!

I just got back from MA.  I drove from Hartford CT, it took me about 4 hours.
I got the X-wing, Snowspeeder, Landspeeder and the Speeder Bikes.  They did
have a Tie/Y-Wing, but my wife would kill me if I spent more than $100.  They
are in the same spot and I needed to use the stepstool/cat litter as well.  A
good idea is a good idea.

Alert to searching fans - there was a huge endcap of Throwbots and small sets.
I'm guessing they came in with the SW sets.  If you see a lot of Throwbots,
hunt around for SW.

None of the sets have a fold out box top, I thought that the Tie/Y-Wing would
have it.

BTW, I'm writing for an article for a website called NewEnglandToy.com.  My
first article is about SW legos.  I'd love it if you could stop by and check
it out. www.newenglandtoy.com/dispatch.cfm

Thanks again Jeff and happy hunting all!  Time to start building!

Zack