 Star Wars / 6666
    Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY —Damian Garcia
    "John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message news:Fsnn13.F01@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) MY question is what happened to the Gungans? Those tanks were opened, and racks of droids were unfolding, the Gungans sit and watch?! 1 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) I wondered this myself after the first time I saw the movie. After seeing it 3 more times I have come to the conclusion that the Gungan army never once threw a blue-ball through their sheilds. It was not until the sheild was down that they (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)