 Star Wars / 6636
  Re: Some Star Wars MOC's

(...) How did you make that great "in-flight" shot? With an "invisible" string Throwing it to the air? Cheers, Hao-yang Wang (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Some Star Wars MOC's

(...) We just attached a piece of string to it, held it up against the sky (lovely weather that day) and snapped some pictures of it. The best ones I scanned in and performed a bit of photoshop magic to airbrush out the string and Richard's arm. I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)