 Star Wars / 6623
  Re: Fred Meyer "1999 Star Wars Sets" sale

(...) You're asking why I laughed out loud? I laughed because I'd never heard it called that before, and I thought it was very funny. (...) Well, excuse my ignorance. I thought it was funny. --Todd (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Fred Meyer "1999 Star Wars Sets" sale

(...) Not meaning to bust on you, I was just shocked you'd not heard it before. I know how fast a reader you are and how you've tried to keep up with everything here (which is getting to be impossible no matter HOW fast you read)... ++Lar (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)