 Star Wars / 6610
    ACK! Bad April Fool's Joke —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Just an aside, FUT -> .o-t.fun I saw the E! site today, on a student's computer, after she gasped and went "no way." She was showing it around, so I glanced, and the very professional header in a little side window--hidden in a very authentic (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)