 Star Wars / 6604
    Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts —Tim Saupé
   Well, I'm glad I read Lugnet this afternoon. I'm putting your thoughts into the next batch going to LEGO today. Let's see what they say. Tim (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts —Eric Joslin
   (...) Wow! I'd love to hear what they have to say. I'm glad you read Lugnet this afternoon, too. :D eric (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)