 Star Wars / 6552
  For the record

The ToyFair pics that I posted were sent directly to me from LEGO. They were not leaked. And I shall wait until I hear from my contact at LEGO before I post these new pics. I have no desire to upset LEGO or LUGNET. Thanks for your time. (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: For the record

(...) Excellent, Tim!!! --Todd (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: For the record

I'd like to applaud Tim and Todd on this issue ... I think it's very encouraging to see individuals taking a stand to respect the position of another (person, company, whatever), when doing so might run contrary to their own benefits. Tim, I think (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)